Servings: 4 people
Cooking Time: 1 hr and 15 mins
- 1 pound beef sirloin
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sweet cooking wine (alternative- brandy)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1-2 tablespoon cooking sweet wine (alternative- brandy)
- Cut the beef into really thin slices, about half centimeter or thinner.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients for the marinade together. Add the beef slices and mix well. Leave to marinate for at least an hour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan or skillet on medium-high. Fry the beef slices. Place cooked slices on your serving dish.
- After the meat is cooked, using the same pan but on low heat, add the leftover marinade plus 1 tablespoon of wine and let simmer for 1-2 minutes or until sauce is bit thicker.
- Pour sauce on top of the cooked beef and serve.